Job alert! We’re looking for a Box Office + FOH Manager for Found Festival 2021. This individual will assist the Festival Team in leading a team of awesome volunteers to make our patrons’ experience as safe, accessible, and stress-free as possible. This is a 60-hour contract with a $1500 fee. The majority of hours will be worked during the Festival, July 8-11, with the remainder as highly flexible hours in advance of Found for orientation and preparation.
The Festival consists of a hybrid of digital and live events with COVID-19 precautions that will meet and exceed expectations for Stage 2 of Alberta’s reopening plan, regardless of whether Alberta moves into Stage 3 prior to the Festival. You’ll have a team of trained volunteers, a COVID-19 mitigation team, and our trio of Festival administrators (Festival Director Beth Dart, Marketing + Outreach Coordinator Mac Brock, and Artist + Venue Liaison Kate Kosinski) on your side, too!
Duties will include:
- Overseeing and monitoring our online ticketing for events through Square;
- Supervising volunteers when they are on site (as hired and scheduled by the rest of the Festival team);
- Providing problem-solving support through the Festival as any issues arise regarding ticketing and patron access;
- Signing and upholding our Safe(r) Spaces policies;
- and supporting the COVID-19 mitigation team in ensuring a safe, stress-free experience from start to finish for our Found patrons!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief overview of any box office/retail/customer service experience in the body of the email by 5:00pm on Saturday, June 19. All applicants will be notified within 72 hours of the deadline. Got questions? DM us or send us an email. We’d love to hear from you! See you on the Found Grounds this July.